III. The use and share of the collected personal data
- management of your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services, keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize website content that includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take;
- provision of customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve any dispute and answer your questions and enquires;
- provision of marketing information and special offers, different kind of notifications about our services (you have the right to withdraw,
opt-out, your consent at any time;
- provision of analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data security of our website and mobile applications, measure the performance of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- detection and protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
- to create Aggregated data for internal use or for improving services/websites and creating new features. Agregated data is anonymous and is not linked to any personal data. Aggregate Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. We may share such aggregated data with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Following links to other websites
- oversee a customer personal data database;
- help us in sending out emails, sms (message and data rates may apply) and presents;
- help us with direct marketing;
- assist us with storage and data analysis;
- prevent from fraudulent activities;
- help us in maintaining, developing and improving our systems/websites/applications/services;
- collect payments;
We may transfer or share a copy of your personal data in cases where guysonly.com or one of its properties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
The Personal data may be used for legal purposes by us or the Data controller and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors and etc., in court or to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of our website, to defend or protect our rights.
By posting any content, messages, photos and/or videos to any public area of the website/ application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Website an irrevocable, perpetual,
non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such personal data and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such personal data and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a
The member hereby agrees that the Website may at its own discretion use any available channels of communication (including, but not limited to Email, phone, sms, push notifications, Whatsapp, Facebook, Wechat, QQ and any other messengers) for customer support and/or marketing purposes if You have provided us such. You may at any time cancel Your consent on such communication by contacting our Customer Support team.
IV. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
V. The rights of access and opt-out
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete your Personal data, please carry out these instructions:
- Log into your account;
- Click the profile thumbnail at the top right hand corner of the guysonly.com main page;
- Select My Profile;
- Click the pencil thumbnail in section You would like to edit;
- Edit your personal data;
- Click Save.
You may also send a request to our Support Team and they will guide you through the process.
You can decide which correspondence to receive from us in accordance with our policy on freedom of choice and opting out. To stop receiving correspondence you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email you receive or by emailing your request to us at [email protected] or by changing the settings in your profile.
If You wish to stop receiving messages (sms) from us reply “stop” to the received from guysonly.com message (sms).
VI. Mode and place of processing the personal data
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of guysonly.com in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data controller.
The Data controller has secure certificates from VeriSign and McAfee that show the website is approved, fully tested, and certified by these two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from any viruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internet scams.
The Personal data is processed at the Data controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved with the processing are located.
VII. Retention time and deletion of personal data
Please note that, even after termination of membership and deletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of guysonly.com.
pre-conditionfor the use of our website/Application and our services.